Get the vehicle insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford. Serving Houston and all of Texas.
The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered events.
Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.
As a local, independent insurance agency, Hadley Insurance Group, LLC in Houston, TX can help you find the right policy for your car by comparing quotes and coverage options from several top providers. In addition to cars, we insure motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, Jet Skis, and ATVs.
How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?
We’re based in Houston, TX, so our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.
Types of auto coverages:
- Liability coverage pays to repair the other driver's vehicle as well as medical bills and other expenses incurred by him or her and his or her passengers. In Texas, you are required to have at least $30,000 in coverage for bodily injuries per victim, up to a total of $60,000, and $25,000 in coverage for property damage, which is referred to as 30/60/25 coverage. Consider purchasing additional liability coverage. You may be required to pay for the damages and injuries you cause if you cause a multi-vehicle accident or the other driver's vehicle is totaled, and the statutory minimum liability limits might be insufficient.
- Collision coverage pays to repair or replace your car after an accident.
- Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage pays if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism or something other than a collision.
- Medical payments coverage pays your and your passengers’ medical bills. It also pays if you’re hurt while riding in someone else’s car or while walking or biking.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is comparable to medical payments coverage. It compensates for medical costs, but also for things like lost wages and other nonmedical expenses. All automobile policies in Texas include PIP coverage. You must notify the company in writing if you do not want it.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage pays if you’re hit by someone who didn’t have insurance or didn’t have enough to pay your medical and car repair bills. It also pays if you’re in a hit-and-run accident. Insurance companies must offer you this coverage. If you don’t want it, you must tell the company in writing.
- Towing and labor coverage pays to tow your car if it can’t be driven. It also pays for labor to change a flat tire or jump-start your battery.
- Rental reimbursement coverage pays for you to rent a car if yours is stolen or being repaired after an accident. Some policies also pay for taxis or ride-hailing services.
We write insurance in Texas and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for your vehicle.
Financing a Car?
To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance that covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:
Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
Vehicle Service Contracts / Auto Warranties
It’s wonderful to have a vehicle, until it requires fixing. Parts and labour can be costly, and the costs can quickly add up. Even the most dependable automobiles will eventually need repairs, and that is where Vehicle Service Contracts can be of assistance. We offer the Best Coverage available for each vehicle and our policies cover 100% of parts AND labor on every single covered repair (less deductible if applicable).
Coverage could help you save money if your vehicle ever needs repairing and your manufacturer's warranty does not cover the costs. It might also benefit you if you plan to resell your car. Buyers of used vehicles are more likely to favor vehicles with protection. It indicates a vehicle that has likely been well cared for by its owner.